SNEK Launches Deflationary Mechanisms: Could It Take Price to New ATH?


  • SNEK blockchain platform is launching seven new deflationary mechanisms.
  • The team has legal experts onboard for potential CEXs listing and ongoing marketing campaigns.
  • The official SNEK stakepool (Sssnekpool) will allocate all its profits to buying and burning SNEK.

Deflationary Mechanisms

SNEK blockchain platform is introducing seven deflationary mechanisms including ETH to SNEK bridge, VacuumLabs game, weekly raffles, Sssnekpool, and Discord roles. The short-term goal of strengthening the platform involves conducting weekly purchases of SNEK on Minswap and directing it towards $burnsnek. The ETH to SNEK bridge has already converted 20 ETH with 1.07% earmarked for burning. The VacuumLabsss game allows players to participate using ADA with daily rewards allocated to top players (80%) and the remaining 20% used for burning. Weekly raffles also promise 80% of winnings to a single participant with the remaining 20% dedicated to burning. Additionally, Sssnekpool will dedicate all its profits towards buying and burning SNEK while exclusive Discord roles are provided as incentives for staking with SNEK.

User Interface Overhaul

The upcoming Websssite V2 set to be ready by June’s end will serve as the nerve center for the Snek ecosystem. It will facilitate a variety of actions such as Swapping, participating in the Minigame, entering the Raffle, and more. This user interface overhaul promises an improved experience when interacting with the platform’s features.

Legal Experts Onboard & Marketing Campaigns

The team has legal experts onboard for potential CEXs listing and ongoing marketing campaigns that include murals in Lisbon, a meme database, and art contests. These efforts are expected to increase visibility which may potentially drive price to new ATH’s (all-time highs).


SNEK is making headway with innovative plans to implement seven cutting-edge deflationary mechanisms that have so far been met with success among users on their social media platforms such as Twitter where they provide regular updates about their progress . With legal experts onboard working towards potential CEX listings combined with creative marketing campaigns around murals in Lisbon , memes database , art contests etc , this project seems well poised for success .