• Elon Musk’s tweet sent Dogecoin and Shiba Inu prices surging by 6.6 percent and 2.5 percent respectively.
• According to a Blockchain Research Lab study, there is an average 3 percent price surge on each of the 47 events after a tweet by Musk.
• The 24-hour move of Dogecoin has been within the ranges of $0.0832 and $0.0872, but it could not test its key resistance level at $0.09 before recording its first retracement as seen in the chart.
Dogecoin & Shiba Inu Prices Surge After Elon Musk Tweet
Elon Musk’s recent tweet caused a fair increase in the price of Dogecoin (Doge) and Shiba Inu in the last 24 hours. The Twitter CEO posted an apparent joke that read „High time I confessed I let the Doge out“ with an image attached saying „It was me, I let the dogs out,“ followed by another tweet where he wrote „Fact check me @CommunityNotes.“ This triggered speculations among investors which led to a 6.6 percent surge in Dogecoin and 2.5 percent for Shiba Inu respectively.
Elon Musk’s Influence on Cryptocurrencies
A Blockchain Research Lab study on the effect of Elon Musk’s moves on cryptos discloses that he has an interesting command over investors as there was a price range of about 3 percent on average for each of the 47 events after a tweet by him. Whenever there is an immediate and large spike in price, there is also another 45-minute price spike that follows according to their findings from research data gathered over time.
Dogecoin 24 Hour Price Movement
The 24-hour movement of Dogecoin has been within the ranges of $0.0832 and $0
• Orbeon Protocol (ORBN) is a blockchain-based crowdfunding platform that offers fractionalized NFTs, governance rights, staking rewards, fee discounts and more.
• The value of Litecoin (LTC) has been on the rise in recent months due to the upcoming halving event in August 2023.
• Cardano (ADA) is also experiencing a surge in value due to its strong fundamentals and scalability solutions.
Orbeon Protocol (ORBN)
The Orbeon Protocol (ORBN) is a crowdfunding platform built on the Ethereum blockchain that provides secure and transparent transactions through smart contracts. Investors can access fractionalized Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs), governance rights, staking rewards, fee discounts and more with ORBN tokens. The presale for ORBN tokens is close to reaching its full capacity and has been met with enthusiasm from the community.
Litecoin (LTC) is one of the oldest and most established cryptocurrencies on the market and is often seen as a “safe haven” crypto due to its low volatility and strong fundamentals. This month, Litecoin (LTC) hit $100 for the first time since May 2022 due to anticipation of the upcoming halving event taking place in August 2023 which will reduce the number of new Litecoins created each day.
Cardano (ADA), like Litecoin, has also been experiencing an increase in value recently due to its strong fundamentals and scalability solutions. ADA tokens are becoming increasingly popular among traders who appreciate its low transaction fees, fast speeds, improved security measures compared to other competing cryptocurrencies, as well as its growing list of use cases such as decentralized finance applications.
Overall, both Litecoin (LTC) & Cardano (ADA) have seen significant increases this month while Orbeon Protocol’s presale nears capacity thanks to their innovative features & potential for great returns. Each cryptocurrency offers unique advantages which make them attractive investment options for traders looking for diverse portfolios or those seeking high returns on specific investments.
Where To Buy?
For investors interested in purchasing ORBN tokens or any other cryptocurrency mentioned above visit our website at [Insert Link]
• A popular crypto influencer recently suggested that VISA could be working with Ripple secretly.
• The collaboration would likely drive the price of XRP to $100.
• However, it’s difficult to determine if the news is true and no official statements have been made by either company.
Ripple and VISA Working Secretly?
A popular crypto influencer recently suggested that payments giant VISA has been working with Ripple secretly over the last few years. Despite its ongoing battle with the SEC, Ripple continues to expand its XRP on-demand liquidity solution in global markets.
Partnerships or Acquisitions?
The crypto influencer noted that VISA has been working with at least four Ripple partners either through partnerships or via a complete acquisition. Some of these partners include Dee Money, Earthport, CurrencyCloud, and Novatti – two of which have been acquired by VISA and no longer appear on Ripple’s customers‘ page. The partnerships seek to expand Ripple’s footprint and reach of Visa’s proprietary cross-border payment solutions without any mention of Ripple and XRP.
Will XRP Reach $100?
If true, this news could be a bull-case scenario for Ripple as it could drive the price of XRP all the way up to $100 – however, it is difficult to determine whether this news is accurate or not as no official statements have been made by either company yet.
Ripple’s Q4 2022 Markets Report
Despite several markets as well as regulatory hurdles, Ripple highlighted in its „Q4 2022 Markets Report“ that their ODL service for XRP has further expanded to 40 payout markets – where XRP serves as a bridge cryptocurrency to facilitate instant cross-border payments.
It remains unclear if the recent claims about VISA collaborating with Ripple are true or not; however, given how far both companies have come despite all hurdles faced during its journey thus far, one can only hope for more positive news regarding their partnership in the future!
• SIMBA Chain has been awarded a $30M STRATFI contract with the U.S. Air Force (USAF) for the development and deployment of blockchain applications in supply chain management.
• This project reflects a significant budget increase compared to previous blockchain initiatives, and will be used by multiple branches of the DoD.
• Through this new partnership, SIMBA Chain will be able to scale its existing technology across the USAF enterprise and provide in-transit visibility that supports their strategic mission.
SIMBA Chain Awarded $30M U.S. Air Force STRATFI
South Bend, Indiana-based blockchain solutions provider SIMBA Chain has announced it has been selected for a $30M STRATFI with the U.S. Air Force (USAF). The investment is part of the USAF’s investment into identifying and advancing technologies that have potential to secure its future dominance in the industry and will focus on developing and deploying blockchain applications in supply chain management.
Significant Budget Increase
This project reflects a significant budget increase compared to previous blockchain initiatives, with plans focusing on use of the technology by multiple branches of the Department of Defense including Office of Undersecretary for Research & Engineering, USAF, Navy, Army and Defense Logistics Agency (DLA).
Existing Partnership With DoD
SIMBA Chain previously developed various blockchain applications to improve crucial USAF activities including tokenization of organization’s budget for enhanced accounting as well as tracking critical components vital to air service branch operations. The STRATFI project aims at accelerating development of its SIMBA Blocks platform while delivering in-transit visibility that supports USAF strategic mission.
Demand Signal For Blockchain Technology
Commenting on this new partnership Bryan Ritchie – CEO at SIMBA Chain said “Our Government partners are sending a strong demand signal for blockchain technology through this STRATFI program which also signals an opportunity to collaborate and increase adoption within commercial industry.“
About SIMBA Chain
Incubated at University Notre Dame in 2017 – SIMBA Chain provides fully integrated development platform that government agencies use to bridge and connect Web3 abstracting complexities involved with developing blockchain technology making it accessible to all users through its core offering called – SIMBA Blocks.